European Technology for Indian Farmers by MXB AGRO
Caprice 24® contains enzymatic hydrolyzed and microfilter
biologically active free amino acids
- Plants are able to synthesize all amino acids.
- Amino acids are needed by plants in all stages of growth
Free amino acids in Caprice 24 ®
|Aspartic acid:1.81%||Alanine: 1.14%||Isoleucine: 0.54%||Lysine: 2.03%|
|Threonine: 1.90%||Glycine: 2.19%||Leucine. 1.55%||Hystidine: 0.27%|
|Serine: 2.98%||Valine: 1.31%||Tyrosine: 0.23%||Arginin: 2.87%|
|Glutamic: 2.23%||Methionine: 0.44%||Phenylanine: 0.67%||Proline: 1.84%|
# Lysine, Methionine, and Glutamic Acid :- Pollination and Fruit formation
# Methionine is precursor of ethylene and growth : Maturity colour ,luster and brix
# Alanine, Valnine and Leucine improve quality of fruits
# Proline :- Hydro balance ,strengthen cell wall, , resistance to unfavorable climatic conditions
# Hystidine : proper ripening of fruits
- Amino acids are a major component of protein
- Proteins are produced from a chain of amino acids
BENEFITS OF CAPRICE 24®
- Caprice 24™ is based on vegetable amino acids so it is rapidly absorbed and immediately transforms into protein.
- It helps transportation within cell and availability of nutrients to plants.
- It is biostimulant which provides strength to plant.
- It acts as an important nutrient during protein synthesis (germination, fruiting, flowering, fruit growth and maturity) during the critical growth stages of the crop
- Serves as a starting point for the synthesis of cellular molecules, such as vitamins, nucleotides, chlorophylls, enzymes, proteins, etc
1)New crop growth stage: – New vegetative growth ,branching, buds to flower stage
2) Flowering and Fruit setting
3) Fruit growth/development stage
4) When crop is under stress i.e. :- Transplanting ,unfavorable climate , Fruit load on plant
Application & Dose :- 2 ml/ lit for spray
Soil application through drip :- 1 lit per acre