EXCHANGER -uptake enhancer
Fulvic acid. :80%
Organic matter :10%
Solubility 100 %
Particle size 50-80 mesh
- Increases buffering Properties of Soil
- It improves the uptake of nutrients
- .It has stronger CEC, will largely increase the fertility of soil and water holding capacity .
- Fulvic acids are a biologically active mixture of weak organic acids which are soluble in water at all pH conditions.
- Acts as an organic catalyst
- Stimulates plant enzymes
- Improves blossom and fruit set.
- Increases root respiration and formation
- Thickens enlarges and balances the leaf growth, supply well-balanced crop nutrients.
- Helping plants to endure environmental stress.
- Provide a valuable source of active carbon for soil micro-organisms
- It is non-toxic
- High CEC holds nutrients and makes them plant available.
Because of the relatively small size of fulvic acid molecules, they readily enter plant roots, stems and leaves. They carry trace minerals and nutrients from plant surfaces into plant tissues. Fulvic acids are the most effective carbon containing chelating compounds known with a CEC of 1400 meq/100g (which is a result of more carboxyl groups – COOH)
Fulvic acid dissolves minerals present in the soil, both metallic in origin, or shell-, rock-, and clay-based, and converts them into a form usable by plants.When inorganic minerals come into contact with fulvic acid in presence of water, they are dissolved into an ionic form and incorporated into the fulvic acid complexes, becoming an inherent part of the fulvic acid itself. In this form they become highly bioactive and bioavailable
Usage Rate :-
Soil application 100 to 400 gm/acre at a time
Foliar Application.0.75 to 1 gm per liter of water
Recommendations on Crops:- Rose ,Field Crops,Ornamentals,Home gardens & Nurseries & Vegetables
Note-Keep tightly closed after use ,Do not store diluted product.
Limited Warranty- Except consistency in quality of product. However, we do not accept any liabilities on the losses, if any, since, the storage, handling and application of the product is beyond our control.